Optimized For Stationary Dictation And Speech Recognition
Dictate without disrupting text flow – pushbutton commands require minimal thumb movement. The new microphone technology guarantees excellent speech recognition.
- PERFECT DICTATION CONTROL: recording and speech recognition are controlled with the touch of a button through a direct interface with Dragon NaturallySpeaking and other dictation software
- OUTSTANDING SPEECH CLARITY provided by frequency-optimized microphone capsule positioning and pop filter
- BRILLIANT RECORDING QUALITY and clear playback with integrated sound card and powerful loudspeaker
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: rocker switch for recording and playback
- INDIVIDUALLY PROGRAMMABLE CONTROL BUTTONS: Clearly organised configuration tool with graphical support for assignment of hotkey and speech recognition commands
- OUTSTANDING ERGONOMICS: user-friendly operation provided by logical button layout. The polished surfaces of the control elements minimize touch noise. The special housing shape allows air circulation, preventing palm sweating.
- PRECISE MOUSE CONTROL with optical track pad and mouse buttons
- ADDITIONAL TRIGGER SWITCH on the bottom of the device just in the position of the index finger – can be used for mouse click or other functions
- PROFESSIONAL, LONG-LIVED work device with outstanding price-performance ratio
Intuitive Button Control And Individually Configurable Function Buttons With The Digta SonicMic 3
The Digta SonicMic 3 is a button-controlled dictation microphone. The record/playback rocker and the forward and reverse buttons can be operated with minimal thumb movement because the buttons are located ergonomically in the middle of the device’s front side. The other function buttons can also be configured for a personalised workflow. Configure the Digta SonicMic 3’s buttons for speech recognition commands or hotkeys, for instance! This makes dictation especially easy. The lightweighted Digta SonicMic 3 allows you to dictate longer without getting tired. Its rounded edges always provide your hand a firm purchase.
Control The Digta SonicMic 3 Conveniently With Trackpad And Mouse Buttons
For the control of the mouse pointer, the Digta SonicMic 3 is equipped with an optical trackpad which has already proven itself in smartphones. This allows you to precisely execute necessary cursor movements. Simply adapt the speed of the “mouse” to your monitor size and positioning precision. In addition to the trackpad, the Digta SonicMic 3 is also equipped with two “mouse buttons”.
Ideal For Speech Recognition – Nuance Rating: 6
To use a headset for dictations, you would have to be painstakingly learning speech commands. The Digta SonicMic 3 allows you to avoid this process, because it features a direct interface to DigtaSoft Voice and Dragon NaturallySpeaking. This allows you use the microphone buttons for all important speech recognition commands with the Digta SonicMic 3. The control keys can be configured as requested by means of an intuitive configuration tool. The Digta SonicMic 3’s integrated sound card and loudspeaker allows you to achieve crystal-clear playback. The frequency-optimized positioning of the microphone capsule and the pop filter provide an outstanding speech clarity. The polished surfaces of the Digta SonicMic 3 buttons also ensure that touch noises are not recorded. Nuance, the leading provider of speech recognition solutions, has already tested the microphone and awarded it the highest rating for recognition precision: six stars. These features make this microphone ideal for use with speech recognition.
An Integrated Sound Card For Brilliant Playback
The Digta SonicMic 3 allows you to generate crystal-clear recordings. It is equipped with an integrated sound card and a loudspeaker. The frequency-optimized positioning of the microphone capsule and the pop filter provide an outstanding speech clarity. The polished surfaces of the Digta SonicMic 3 buttons ensure that touch noises are not recorded. The microphone is also suitable for speech recognition purposes. Nuance, the leading provider of speech recognition solutions, has already tested the Digta SonicMic 3 and awarded it the highest rating for recognition precision: six stars.