Do not run the DigiTel program yet. If connecting more than one Pod, start with a 4-Line Pod first. At the bottom of this page you will be instructed when to connect additional Pods.
Once installing the Digitel System is complete and you have connected the DigiTel Pod to your pc’s USB Port, then follow the following instructions:
1. Select “No, not at this time”, then click “Next”.
2. Select “Install the software automatically”, then click “Next”, then the following will show:
3. Click “Continue Anyway”.
4. Click “Next”, then “Finish”.
5. In a few seconds, this sequence will repeat a second time to install the second half of the Pod Driver, so follow them again. Then the message “Your new hardware is installed and ready to use” will be displayed in the lower right corner of your screen, and the DigiTel Pod’s LED will glow green. If this sequence does not repeat the second time automatically, please unplug the USB cable and wait for 10 seconds, then plug the USB cable back in and wait for the Found New Hardware Wizard to pop-up again.
6. Now you may connect the next Pod and repeat steps 2 thru 6.