There should only be 1 licence registration with 1 user ID per computer. If the same user ID is showing in more than 1 computer, the Hard Drive serial number might be causing the confusion. This may cause more issues in the future. In order to fix this, you’d need to change the serial number of the other computers. Please note that changing the serial number will not change the actual manufacturer’s serial number for your Hard Drive.
- Download the Hard Disk Serial Number Changer from this link.
- “Hard Disk Serial Number Changer” is one small freeware to change the hard drive serial number, this disk serial number is generated by Windows when you format a disk partition, many software and programs be bind to this serial number, with this small disk tool, you can get a new hard drive volume serial number right now, without reformatting your hard drive. The standard serial number format is XXXX-XXXX, using HEX symbols 0-9, A, B, C, D, E, F. the total length should be nine and using upper case char. After program change serial number, you need reboot PC to apply it correctly.
- This program can work with file systems: NTFS, FAT, and FAT32, it is available for Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows 2000/2003/NT server, Windows server 2008, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Please note, this serial number of hard disk is not hardware serial number set by the manufacturer, the hardware serial number value won’t change even if you format your hard drive. This freeware can work under Windows 7, both 32bits and 64bits version, not need the XP Mode under Windows 7, program is very small, it can run directly from one Flash USB disk.
- Restart your computer.
- Register your licence number with a different user name.