This error message comes up from your system tray, because your File Completer is unable to send files to your network folder for Quikscribe. Normally, this is a permission level issue.
In order to confirm, you can test changing the folders for Reports and Completed files from the network folder to your local drive (C:\\QSFiles path). To do so:
- Open Quikscribe Player and click Settings icon.
- Go to Settings tab and click the folder icon next to Completed Folder.
- Click the icon as shown below in order to browse folders from your computer.
- Go to this path -> Local Disk (C:) -> QsFiles -> Completed. Then click Ok.
- The path has now been changed as shown below. You’ll have to do the same for the Reports Folder. Click the folder icon next to Reports Path as shown below.
- Click the icon as shown below.
- Go to this path -> Local Disk (C:) -> QsFiles -> Reports. Then click Ok.
- Click OK again.
- The Reports path has now been changed. Click OK.
- Restart Quikscribe Player. And test by completing an audio file.
If the error message disappears, that means that you have permission issue to your network folder for Quikscribe. You have unlimited access to the folder, that you’re unable to save files in there.