To use the Triple Action Foot Switch:
- Hold the PLAY pedal down to PLAY.
- Release the PLAY pedal to STOP.
- Hold the REW pedal down to REWIND.
- Release the REW pedal when you want to STOP.
- Hold the FWD pedal down to FAST FORWARD.
- Release the FWD pedal when you want to STOP.
When the audio file is STOPPED, Quikscribe will automatically BACKSPACE a fixed distance. To alter the Backspace distance, click on the Playback Controls icon and vary the Backspace distance.
Reverse the FWD and REW Actions on a Triple Action Foot Switch
On the Triple Action Foot Switch you press down on the right pedal to REWIND and the left pedal to FAST FORWARD. If you would like to reverse these actions, click the Quikscribe Settings icon, then select the Preferences tab. Within the Preferences tab, check the Reverse Footswitch box. The REWIND function will then be on the left pedal and the FAST FORWARD will be on the right.