The Quikscribe Player is control by a Quikscribe Foot Switch and there are two (2) different types of Quikscribe Foot Switches that can be used. Below is a description of how each type operates.
Single Foot Switch
- Press it once to start PLAYING
- Press it once to STOP
- Hold it down to REWIND
Triple Foot Switch
- Hold the PLAY button down to PLAY
- Release the PLAY button to STOP
- Hold the REWIND button down to REWIND
- Release the REWIND button when you want to STOP
- Hold the FAST FORWARD button down to FAST FORWARD
- Release the FAST FORWARD button when you want to STOP
Note: When the audio file is STOPPED, Quikscribe will automatically jump back (BACK SPACE) a fixed distance. If you want to vary this distance, click on the Controls Icon and vary the Backspace distance.
Note: If you would like to change how the triple action foot switch works, click on the Settings Icon and then select the Preference Tab and select the Reverse Foot Switch tick box. (The REWIND function will then be on the left and the FAST FORWARD will be on the right)