Normally, profile list get missing or changed if the Quikscribe playes was uninstalled/reinstalled or it was reset factory defaults.
In order to correct the Profile list, you’ll first have to the find the directory folder, where the profiles are saved. Then you can follow these steps to set it up.
1. Open Quikscribe Player
2. Click on the Quikscribe Settings icon.
3. Select Settings tab, and click the folder next to the Profile path.
4. This will show the current path of your profile list. You will have to browse the Windows Explorer to the correct location of your profile list.
5. Here’s an example of the correct path/folder of the profile list. Click Open to select.
6. It will bring you back to Settings, click OK to save changes.
7. It will now show in your Profile list.