Please register with full admin rights and enter a unique User ID when you register. For computers with Windows 7 or Windows 8 you may right click Quikscribe and select ‘run as administrator’ to register.
To register, do the following within Quikscribe. The registration panel may display when you open Quikscribe. If so, skip the first two steps.
1. Select the Help menu. Select the Register option.
2. Locate the registration code (with dashes) provided upon purchase for the Quikscribe Recorder, Player, or Manager. Copy (CTRL-C) and Paste (CTRL-V) this registration code into the space provided or type the code into the entry panel. The code is not case sensitive. Click the button Register.
• IMPORTANT: Enter a user ID or PC identification in the User ID panel. Enter a unique ID for each user.
3. Once more … Click the button Register
4. Click close.
5. Click ok.
At this stage your software should be registered. Check the status of your registration with these last two steps.
• Within Quikscribe select the Help menu.
• Select the menu option License Info. Your license level should be Full Quikscribe Recorder/Player License. For Quikscribe Manager click the button Online Registration to confirm the registration.