If you are sending files to a shared folder on your network file server and wish to add a path to send files, do the following:
1. Click the Send Audio File icon.
2. Select the Network method. Click Edit Path.
3. Click the icon to the right of the Site Location box.
4. Browse to the destination folder that you wish to add. Select the folder. Click OK.
5. Enter a name for the folder in the Site Name box. Click Add to include the destination under Current Sites.
9. Click OK.
10. The new destination folder will now be shown in the top box of the Send to dialogue box and the names of the subfolders or transcriptionists will appear in the bottom box.