Philips has the free Recorder mobile app that can send files via the internal email mobile app. The files are in the native file format for the device (.m4a for Apple, I think Android is .wav). Quikscribe Player will recognize both .m4a and .wav
They also have the Dictation Hub service that costs $120/year (with 30-day free trial), and allows up to 5 pre-set destinations via email or FTP, and it’s easier to send files. Files are converted to .wav or .mp3 format when delivered.
1. Configure the settings by going to Settings, then Forwarding.
2. Click Dictation Hub.
3. Follow the prompts:
Fill-in the following information:
File should can either be mp3 or WAV.
4. When you go back to Forwarding again, Dictation Hub should say ON.
5. To start dictation, click the round red record button.
6. Click the send icon below.
7. Select Dictation Hub.
8. The file will be sent. You and your typist will receive an email notification.