Quikscribe Recorder has the ability to define priority settings. The desired turnaround times may be specified for organization or each author. The Send To panel in QS Recorder has a drop-down list to select the desired turnaround time. Quikscribe Recorder provides the ability to easily customize the priority list.
To customize your turnaround time do the following:
1. Click the Send File Options icon.
2. Select Priorities at the top left of the panel. Select Edit Priorities. The Send Priorities panel will display.
3. To delete a time select it and click Delete.
4. To add a time select Add New.
5. Name your preference. For example the name of the preferecen could be “HIGH”. From the pull down box select Minutes, Hours, or Days.
6. Enter the number of Minutes, Hours, or Days. Click Save.
7. Repeat for additional turnaround preferences.
You may remove all times before adding your preference by clicking Clear All. In addition, you may return to the Quikscribe installation settings, by clicking Set Default. The up and down arrows (one above the other) allow you to move rapidly among entries.
Quikscribe Manager, a Quikscribe management application, allows priorities to be easily defined for an entire organization.