UNC (Universal Naming Convention) Path Mapping
UNC paths provide the ability to use a network resource without formally mapping to it as a drive letter. To set path mapping using UNC paths do the following:
1. Open Quikscribe Player.
2. Click the Quikscribe Settings icon.
3. Click the Preferences tab. Click Set Path Maps.
4. Select LAN in the top left drop-down box.
5. Click the UNC button in the Network Locations panel.
6. The Browse for Folder panel will now display. Browse your network and double-click your preferred send destination. Click OK.
7. Next click Add in the Network Locations panel. The folder chosen will now appear under Current Sites. Click OK.
8. The folder will be defined as a Path Name in the Open Audio panel. See below.