Recent versions of Quikscribe provide a feature to check for and install software updates automatically. This feature will provide incremental software patches and enhancements for the current software version, providing you have a valid subscription to the Quikscribe Support Plan. To use this feature do the following:
1. Open Quikscribe.
2. Select Help. Select Check for Latest Version.
3. Follow the prompts.
If Check for Latest Version if not available in the Help menu of Quikscribe, download and install Quikscribe from the Internet. To download and install Quikscribe from the Internet, do the following:
• If Quikscribe has been previously installed, first uninstall Quikscribe. You may follow these instructions.
• Enter the following link in the address line of an Internet browser:
• Download and install your Quikscribe (Player or Recorder) by following these instructions.
• After running Quikscribe, you may receive a prompt to register. See the instructions from this link.