If you are experiencing audio feedback problems when recording with Quikscribe, it is because of the way your Sound Card is currently configured under Windows.
To resolve the problem:
- Select File from the Menu Bar
- Then select Play/Record Levels
- If the Microphone is ON , turn it OFF (mute it)
- Then close the Volume Control dialogue box
- Now create a new audio file and test to see if this resolves the problem when playing audio back.
Note: Muting the microphone under the Volume Control dialogue box will not turn of the microphone when recording. It will simply turn of the Microphone input when you playback the audio, so the audio doesn’t feedback into the microphone.