If your Quikscribe Downloader is showing in Demo Mode while your Quikscribe Recorder shows in full licence, you can try resetting up the Profile path for your Downloader. See instructions below:
1. Connect your Dictation Device to your computer’s USB port.
2. Open the Quikscribe Downloader.
3. Go to Settings and click Device Settings.
4. Click the blank box as shown below, to select the QSR profile to use.
5. Select your QSR profile and click Open.
Note: recorder.pfl is the default, if you have set different profiles before, this will show the names of the people who dictate.
6. You may also set-up the default send paths (folder to send the files to) by clicking the Send Paths button.
7. Select the Typist’s name and click Close.
8. Finally, click Save.
You might need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.