The Quikscribe Recorder can attach files and documents within an audio file. These files can then be extracted by the Quikscribe Player.
To demonstrate, do the following:
- Create a New Audio File
- RECORD some audio and then STOP
- From the menu bar, select File and then Add Attachment
- In order to attach files, using the “Add Attachment” dialogue box, browse your Hard Drive or Network and attach a sample file and selected Open
Note: At this stage, the file you selected should be attached within your current audio file. If you look down in the bottom left hand corner of the Task Bar, your should notice #1, signifies that you have one attachment.
If at any stage you want to Extract or Remove any attachments within an audio file, do the following:
- From the menu bar, select Insert and then View Files
- Select the file you want to Extract or Remove
- The select either Extract or Remove