This usually happens if Quikscribe Manager is not set to run as an administrator and/or the registration was removed. In order to resolve this:
- Go to Quikscribe Manager’s installation files in your computer’s local drive. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Quikscribe\QSQueueManager or C:\Program Files\Quikscribe\QSQueueManager). Using your mouse, right-click QSQueueManager.
- Select Properties.
- Go to Compatibility tab.
- In the Privilege Level section, put a check mark on Run as Administrator.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Open Quikscribe Manager, click Help.
- Select Register.
- Click Online Registration.
- A message will pop-up that the licence was registered. Restart Quikscribe Manager.
If the menus still grayed-out, please contact us for further assistance.