Medical dictation and transcription have never been easier and more secure, than with the Quikscribe digital dictation system. Dictation files can now be easily created from a computer, or a third party hand-held digital recorder, and then sent internally, or encrypted across the Internet for transcription.
Doctors will enjoy these additional features:
- Transportation Savings: Send medical dictation files which incorporate relevant excerpts of the patient’s record to be incorporated into your medical dictation audio file. Include graphic images, including photographs documenting the patient’s condition. [Ask about our radiology solutions!]
- Reliability: A backup copy of your dictation file is saved automatically when you send it to transcription, just in case the original file is lost, misplaced, or deleted by mistake.
- Secure Transmission: Files encrypted with 1024 byte (80 times industry standard) encryption for HIPAA-compliant transmission over the Internet.
- Hands free recording using foot pedal and boom mic – great solution for pathologists!
- Go mobile with a handheld portable digital recorder
- Easily archive a digital copy of your dictation files without having to save audio tapes.
- Send audio emails (encrypted), to a staff person, or a fellow physician, which display the patient’s records, graphics, and your audio message as a multi-media file (recipient must have Quikscribe Viewer, available free, to utilize multi-media capabilities).
- Use bar-code scanners with Quikscribe to capture patient identification automatically. Using the Philips SpeechMike with Bar Code Scanner, it’s as easy as SCAN, RECORD, SEND. Press one button to scan the patient number bar code, then press the Record button to Dictate. When you’re finished dictating, press the Send button and the file is on it’s way to transcription.
- Want to mark the file as urgent? Hold the Send button for 1 second or more. The URGENT file is automatically placed at the top of the queue for transcription, and a flashing RED indicator let’s transcription know there’s a new urgent file waiting.
- Integration: Incorporate Quikscribe into your existing medical management system. Quikscribe integrates easily with other applications to give you a comprehensive workflow solution.
The Quikscribe digital dictation system begins generating an immediate return on investment – you’ll be in a superior position to eliminate the repetitive costs and losses associated with traditional dictation methods.
Perhaps the best way to see what Quikscribe digital dictation can do for your medical transcription needs is to look for yourself by downloading a demo of our software. Watch our brief online videos of digital dictation in action, download Quikscribe to “kick the tires”, and see for yourself why we are the #1 digital dictation system, period.
Need a portable digital recorder? Call us at 800-852-2526 to discuss your specific requirements.