How to open audio files – wav or dss
- To import or open audio files like .wav or .dss (Digital Speech Standard) file, do the following:
- Click on the Open Audio Files Icon
- From within the Open Audio Dialogue Box, select the Browse button.
- In the drop down list, select the file type you wish to open e.g. wav or .dss
- Browse your Hard Drive or Network to find the file you want to open. Select Open. Quikscribe will then import the audio file into Quikscribe.
Note: Quikscribe will now import the audio file into Quikscribe.