QS Manager and IT Admin Toolkit
Multi-user installations will benefit from the Quikscribe Manager toolkit.
Office Manager Tools include:
- Enterprise-wide file monitoring and management
- Ability to change file status or assign priority
- Ability to reassign file workload from one transcription queue to another
- A robust file search tool
- Report generator for statistical analysis of dictation/transcription efforts
IT Administrator Tools include:
- A menu-based install script generator that provides fast deployment of Quikscribe Recorder and Player programs
- Online licensing management; easy to move licenses from one PC to another
- Centralized user profile editors; provides easy manipulation of user configuration settings without touching each user PC
- Global template settings for user profiles for both QS Recorder and Player programs
- Concurrent license server application (requires special license)
Windows 7, 8, or 10 with Microsoft .Net 2 or above
QS Player should be installed on same computer, but does not need to be licensed
QS Manager Online Manual
Other tools to use with QS Manager:
- QS License Server Program THIS IS INSTALLED ON YOUR FILE SERVER AS A SERVICE. All computers running QS Recorder and QS Player must be able to access this server. The QS Manager program is used to define the registration keys for QS Recorder and QS Player, and will provide the menu interface to the QS Concurrent License Server. YOU NEED SPECIAL LICENSE KEYS TO USE THE LICENSE SERVER. Please contact your authorized Quikscribe dealer if you have any questions.
QS License Server – System Documentation
Interfacing QS License Server with QS Manager : addresses network considerations and diagnostics
- Silent Install (msi) Programs Used with QS Enterprise Manager:
Record Service program to integrate other applications (PACS, RIS, other EMR systems) with QS Recorder.
Batch Script to Create Network Folders (use text editor such as Notepad or WordPad to edit drive letter mappings and/or folder name entries before executing script)