You can extract Quikscribe Reports in the Quikscribe Manager by Building Database.
1. Click Reports from the top menu.
2. Select Build Database.
3. The Database Generator will open. Select the condition of your report – Match all.. or Match any..
4. Then set your search conditions. Select the identifier from the dropdown menu shown below.
5. Select from Is, Is before, or Is after.
6. Click the calendar icon to show the calendar. Select the date to complement your choice in step 5.
7. You can set additional conditions by click the More button.
8. Click Create Database button
9. Browse and select your folder for Quikscribe Reports. And click OK.
10. Enter the file name for your Database in the box provided, and click Save. (This database will be saved in the Quikscribe Manager files, and which you could export later in Excel file.)
11. The Database Generator will show the extracted report files. Click Close.