If you can’t send a file to the transcription destination, it may be a corrupt file on the PC hard disk.
Here are steps to recover the audio portion from the original file.
Since the file is corrupt, you will need to export the file in order to resend it.
Below are the instructions to export the corrupt file and resend it.
1. Open the file in Quikscribe Recorder.
2. From the File menu, click Export Audio. Save the file which will be a .wav file. Note the name and location of the .wav file.
3. Close the file.
4. Click the Create New File icon in QSR. Name the new file and click Create. If the file is named automatically, note the name of the file in the blue banner at the top of QSR.
5. From the File menu, click Import Audio. Select the .wav file and click Open.
6. Now send the file that was created.